About Me

My photo
Worcester, MASSACHUSETTS, United States
Hi guys out there! Well, stories have been my first love because they make life. We all have stories to talk about, stories untold, stories locked in our hearts. I have been writing stories ever since they influenced me. Here I am with three fiction novels in my kitty. If you have a story you want to talk about, you can always write to me. Here you'll find my blog posts too which are sometimes funny and stupid because I choose to write what prevails within me. About me on a personal note: I love to write at any time. Some day, I want to be the person who creates a tiny difference in the book world. Apart from that, I do have common interests just like anybody else with an extra tint of passion for books. You can always write to me here chitalmehta1987@gmail.com or check my website here - www.chitalmehta.com

Friday, March 22, 2013

Freshly pressed entertainment: Jolly LLB


Very rarely does a movie makes us think. In fact, movies that are thought provoking have become extinct. Once in a while, once in a blue moon, some director happens to strike gold and ends up making a movie that really charms the audience.

Jolly LLB, a Subhash Kapoor movie has opened up the floors for good movies to set footprints in the cinema industry. The mix of comedy and drama on different levels has raised the bar of cinema to a higher level. Arshad Warsi and Boman Irani, who portray the character of lawyers, have clearly depicted the various aspects and faces of a lawyer. Honesty and greed go hand in hand but what remains towards the end wins depending on what one chooses.

Arshad Warsi’s intense performance of how a man can change his life and the life of others by following his dream with indomitable courage sets the movie’s pace. The corrupt lawyer, Boman Irani plays the role of a greedy lawyer who believes that he can win any case with money and can change the angle of any situation to his favor. Arshad’s love interest played by Amrita Rao is a short but strong role where she delivers a brilliant show.

The court room humor adds an icing to the cake which will make you tumble in laughter at regular intervals. A well-crafted movie with well written dialogues is what Jolly LLB delivers. An entertainer with the message that courage and truth triumphs no matter how powerful the negative allies work to win their way. Jolly LLB is one of the recent movies with finest dialogues and storyline that ends with a strong note that nothing is impossible.

No comments: