About Me

My photo
Worcester, MASSACHUSETTS, United States
Hi guys out there! Well, stories have been my first love because they make life. We all have stories to talk about, stories untold, stories locked in our hearts. I have been writing stories ever since they influenced me. Here I am with three fiction novels in my kitty. If you have a story you want to talk about, you can always write to me. Here you'll find my blog posts too which are sometimes funny and stupid because I choose to write what prevails within me. About me on a personal note: I love to write at any time. Some day, I want to be the person who creates a tiny difference in the book world. Apart from that, I do have common interests just like anybody else with an extra tint of passion for books. You can always write to me here chitalmehta1987@gmail.com or check my website here - www.chitalmehta.com

Friday, February 12, 2010

Music for soul

Music, I have come to believe, is a great healer for the mind and heart. One for the oldest forms of art, it is but a great oceanic creation. It is almost magical what a beautiful piece of music can do to your senses. It can lift your mood no matter how low you feel, how lost or bad you feel. It transforms you to a completely different cosmos where you are only what you want to be. The transformation is a mesmerizing experience, one that pulls at the strings of your heart.

Have you ever thought of how wonderful is the world of music? The music which seeps into your ears trying to arouse a thousand different feelings in one moment is purely a moments of bliss. It allows you to relate your concerns, worries, feelings, expressions and hesitations through music. So, never lose interest from music for it speaks your heart.

1 comment:

sri said...

I so know what you have writtern here, Music is great healer and I hang on to it these days :)