About Me

My photo
Worcester, MASSACHUSETTS, United States
Hi guys out there! Well, stories have been my first love because they make life. We all have stories to talk about, stories untold, stories locked in our hearts. I have been writing stories ever since they influenced me. Here I am with three fiction novels in my kitty. If you have a story you want to talk about, you can always write to me. Here you'll find my blog posts too which are sometimes funny and stupid because I choose to write what prevails within me. About me on a personal note: I love to write at any time. Some day, I want to be the person who creates a tiny difference in the book world. Apart from that, I do have common interests just like anybody else with an extra tint of passion for books. You can always write to me here chitalmehta1987@gmail.com or check my website here - www.chitalmehta.com

Friday, December 27, 2013

Where is the dream?

Everyone believes that the main aim in life is to follow a plan. They never ask if that plan is theirs or of it was created by another person. They accumulate experiences, memories, things, other people's ideas,and it is more that they can can possibly cope with. And that is why they forget their dreams Paulo Coelho

At some point in our lives, we all begin to own a dream inside our head. It gets all the nourishment it needs in the beginning but as time passes, the dream begins to fade away being replaced by another dream which doesn't belong to us. Instead, we begin living a dream which somebody else, be it, a parent, a spouse or a friend saw it. Living another person's dream isn't a bad thing, because there are people who go on to do great things following another person's dream. In the process, the dream that was made for you loses it's purpose.

When you live your dream, you live your life. When you live another person's dream, you live that person's life. So, do not let go off your dream because each dream is special.

No comments: