About Me

My photo
Worcester, MASSACHUSETTS, United States
Hi guys out there! Well, stories have been my first love because they make life. We all have stories to talk about, stories untold, stories locked in our hearts. I have been writing stories ever since they influenced me. Here I am with three fiction novels in my kitty. If you have a story you want to talk about, you can always write to me. Here you'll find my blog posts too which are sometimes funny and stupid because I choose to write what prevails within me. About me on a personal note: I love to write at any time. Some day, I want to be the person who creates a tiny difference in the book world. Apart from that, I do have common interests just like anybody else with an extra tint of passion for books. You can always write to me here chitalmehta1987@gmail.com or check my website here - www.chitalmehta.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The missing closure : MH370


Real life is defintely more eventful than the movies and fiction books. Though we all say that life is monotonous and that routine life is boring, nothing is more exciting and unbelievable than reality. When I first read the news stating that a flight had been lost out there, I knew that reality was horrible and at the same time,was a bitter hard truth.

With the advent of technologies and also with the involvement of major countries, it was assumed that the flight would be eventually tracked down. Now, even after two weeks of extensive search and usage of man power and technology, we are back to the same news, that there is no evidence except for the fact that we have to now believe that the flight crashed into the ocean. Of course, this is not a proper closure but it now snatches away the hope that had filled the days of the families and friends. Accepting the loss without knowing the real truth will take days to come while the world moves on focussing on things that are less mysterious.

On the other hand, this incident probably proves the fact that no matter what humans develop or no matter what heights we reach with technology, we cannot compete with mother nature. We can only improve our lives with aid of technology but we can't hope to fight against nature.

While we pray for those who died on the plane, the reality check for us is that life, as we see it, is terribly short and unpredictable. Let's try to get through each passing day with a hint of smile and hope because there is really less room for complain.


No comments: