About Me

My photo
Worcester, MASSACHUSETTS, United States
Hi guys out there! Well, stories have been my first love because they make life. We all have stories to talk about, stories untold, stories locked in our hearts. I have been writing stories ever since they influenced me. Here I am with three fiction novels in my kitty. If you have a story you want to talk about, you can always write to me. Here you'll find my blog posts too which are sometimes funny and stupid because I choose to write what prevails within me. About me on a personal note: I love to write at any time. Some day, I want to be the person who creates a tiny difference in the book world. Apart from that, I do have common interests just like anybody else with an extra tint of passion for books. You can always write to me here chitalmehta1987@gmail.com or check my website here - www.chitalmehta.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

H-o-p-e vs F-e-a-r

Life is normal like it is always. Life in general is perfect with the day and night setting in and out. Atleast, that's when ppl say life goes on.
Even when things go normal why is there a fear of losing it all completely? Is there anything to lose at all? Why do we hold on to things that we ain't even sure will last?
May that's called hope. Fear awakens hope. Hope that things will not fall apart however bad they seem, hope that ppl will not drift away however bad times fall, hope that life can still be wonderful after the worst of situations....Hope, the powerful 4 letter word which battles with the other dreadful 4 letter word,F-E-A-R.
Well, I am not sure what triumphs in the end but I do know that hope makes it easier to go ahead, it makes it easier to open the door though you don't know what's behind. Hope is what keeps YOU going but fear shrunkens your boundaries and thoughts.
I believe, no matter how bad life gets on, clinging to H-O-P-E will definitely prove that the world isn't such a bad place to live in, after all.

3 comments:

Ajai said...

I remember reading somewhere that u can be either hope-ful or hope-less. ;)

HaRy!! said...

ever heard of Carpie Diem.. of course yu wud have! hope, faith and this are all synonymous!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.